Last week, Delta unveiled its first ever business class suite with a door. This private class is available on the U.S. – Sydney route on the new Boeing 777 aircraft. This upgrade on the Boeing 777 offers more luxurious comfort and choice, giving customers the capacity to create their perfect travel experience. This plane’s upgrades feature:
• All four branded seat products offered by Delta- including Delta One Suite, Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort +, and Main Cabin. Customers can pick what best suits them and aligns with Delta’s partner Virgin Australia.
• The Crystal Cabin Award-Winning Delta One suite – the first of its kind, business class suite with a door available. The U.S. to Australia only thus far.
• Delta Premium Select – Delta’s newest premium economy cabin, offering a greater recline and footrest.
– Nine-abreast seating rather than industry standard ten-abreast seating. 47 cm wide main cabin seats.
– Seat-back entertainment system/screens on every seat with access to Delta Studio.
– LED lighting, Gogo Ku Wi-Fi connectivity and free mobile messaging with power ports at every seat.
The Delta One Suite includes a sliding door at every suite and privacy dividers between center suites. 180-degree flat-bed seats, ambient lighting, and a high-res in-flight entertainment screen. Premium Select customers will benefit from spacious seats, foot and leg rest, seat-back entertainment, meals and other amenities like noise-canceling headphones. The Boeing 777 aircraft is going to be a huge upgrade to the Delta fleet.