Exposure to risk can increasingly be found virtually anywhere and occur anytime of the day or night. Potential problems come in many forms and it is up to companies to secure their travelers well-being wherever they are. Threats and risk can include those that affect:
- Personal health, safety and mobility due to geopolitical turmoil including wars, coups, terrorism, disease outbreaks and weather
- Data, equipment and individual security due to cyber attacks
- Individual or corporate reputations
- Operational capabilities globally
- Financial and corporate productivity
- Electronic communications
We can help. Omega has extensive experience in preventing travel into dangerous areas and supporting travelers in high-risk situations. Our duty of care services include:
- 24/7 emergency reservations services
- Experienced disaster recovery team
- Destination information, alerts, warnings
- Two-way communication with travelers
- Ongoing traveler tracking and reporting
- Health and trip insurance available
- Visa and passport assistance
- Medical assistance
Booking your hotels through Omega is especially important to your duty of care program, since we seamlessly integrate your travelers' hotels into our traveler tracking technology. With hotels integrated, we always know where your travelers are staying, so we can find and communicate with them quickly. Rapid response, assistance and evacuation, if necessary, are key factors in a crisis, helping to ensure your travelers' safety and security while also limiting your potential liability.
Omega uses robust, state-of-art technology tools for worldwide, 24/7 duty of care support. Today's technology starts with mobile communications, and Omega - always a technology innovator - delivers. Our technology is user-friendly, flexible, reliable and affordable:
- TripCase real-time smartphone mobile app enables two-way communications with travelers, post-booking and in-transit. Trip alerts, itineraries, reservations, etc., are all available via mobile.
- Fully integrated hotel sourcing and reservation technology greatly enhances traveler tracking capabilities by maintaining constant contact with travelers worldwide.
- Powerful third-party tracking tools are available, including Sabre Security Suite, iJet, ISOS TravelGuard red24 and Concur Alert & Locate.
- Customized client portal website can provide convenient, timely traveler communications.
- FlightStats intelligent itinerary monitoring system sends email and cell phone alerts